Situated in a highly sought-after location in W6, this lovely three bedroom apartment is finished to an excellent standard and boasts an open-plan reception room and three generous sized bedrooms.
- Lovely three bedroom flat in an ideal location in Chiswick
- Situated on the first floor of a stunning period mansion
- Boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Further two generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ample storage space throughout
- Close to a wealth of amenities and excellent transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gardens offers a sought-after residential location moments from central Chiswick and Chiswick High Road for a host of local amenities and transport links around the City.
Ravenscourt Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A blow dry bar with a crèche - what a fab idea! Have your hair done and drink a lovely coffee while the children are looked after.
Classy neighbourhood restaurant where the menu is always interesting yet remarkable value. Great cocktails as well...really imaginative!
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
Ravenscourt Park station
Stamford Brook station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,456 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,004 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000