Located opposite Regent's Park and moments from fashionable St John's Wood High Street, this superb three bedroom apartment is set on the third floor and offers sizeable living and entertaining space.
- Fantastic three bedroom arranged on the third floor
- Lovely building with on site porter and lift access
- Spacious and bright reception room with dining space
- Offers smart and well equipped separate kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with neutral décor
- Close to wide range of amenities of St Johns Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in a prime location close to the green expanses and boating lake of Regent's Park and providing easy access to Marylebone and the West End, the property is ideally placed. The boutiques, cafes and restaurants of St John's Wood are also nearby.
Regent's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
The most beautiful café in London.
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,791 (166 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000