A beautiful, well maintained four bedroom period house, peacefully located within a popular residential area close to Kew Gardens. The property provides stunning accommodation with a 33' garden and conservatory.
- Elegant four bedroom three storey period home
- Presenting original features and plenty of character
- Versatile ground floor with access to a fabulous 33' garden
- Impressive kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Charming conservatory with attached guest WC
- Striking second floor master bedroom with en-suite
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kew Road and Lower Mortlake Road supply a reasonable selection of local amenities, with Richmond town centre also easily reached for a wider choice, access to the River Thames, and Richmond Park, and the A316 is close by for motorist links into London.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing breakfasts and really friendly staff! They also serve delicious pizzas with thin bases, which come with a free soup at lunchtime.
Exceptional Michelin star restaurant serving this delicious lamb amongst other dishes!
Just inside Richmond Station, the smell of Knot's delicious pretzels wafts around the entrance enticing you in!
North Sheen station
District South Western Railway London Overground lines, Zone: 4
Kew Gardens station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3/4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,845 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,606 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.