A fabulous two bedroom, ground floor flat set within the exclusive Kew Riverside development, benefiting from a private terrace and communal gardens.
- Set within the exclusive Kew Riverside development
- Chic and stylish interior and state-of-the-art appliances
- Reception room with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors
- Stunning open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Private terrace and communal gardens
Saffron House is well located for the shops, cafés and bars of Kew village and Kew Retail Park and for more variety of extensive amenities Richmond town centre is nearby. Transport links include Kew Station (Overground and District Line).
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Stationhouse
Ant and Dec's local and right by Chiswick Station, this pub serves fantastic food!
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Kew Gardens station
Kew Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 819 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.