Overlooking a fantastic vista across Richmond and Kew, this substantial two bedroom flat benefits from two balconies and offers generously proportioned accommodation throughout.
- Spacious two bedroom seventh floor flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom leading to a lovely balcony
- Good sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within an imposing purpose built block with lift
- Allocated storage cupboard and off-street parking
The flat is situated within a purpose-built block moments from the amenities of Sheen Road and within easy reach of the extensive shops and riverside bars of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Richmond Park.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing breakfasts and really friendly staff! They also serve delicious pizzas with thin bases, which come with a free soup at lunchtime.
Richmond Hill Bakery
Fantastic cakes and coffee. Snap up a table on the pavement in summer and watch the world go by.
A traditional American themed dinner with chilli fries to die for. Situated nice and close to the Thames, so you can go for a nice stroll afterwards to walk off all that food!
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,407 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 691 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.