Overlooking a fantastic vista across Richmond and Kew, this substantial two bedroom flat benefits from two balconies and offers generously proportioned accommodation throughout.
- Spacious two bedroom seventh floor flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom leading to a lovely balcony
- Good sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within an imposing purpose built block with lift
- Allocated storage cupboard and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This flat is situated within a purpose-built block moments from the amenities of Sheen Road and within easy reach of the extensive shops and riverside bars of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Richmond Park.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
A really cool little bar on Richmond Green with a really relaxed and friendly vibe. Waiter service by friendly staff and it's open pretty late on weekends.
Within walking distance of Richmond Park, The Victoria is a real gem of a local pub offering fantastic food, wines and an outdoor kitchen in summer.
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,517 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 691 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond
020 8973 2700