Situated on a quiet tree-lined street this stylish one bedroom ground floor flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation and benefits from an excellent location close to Westfield Shopping Centre.
- A modern one bedroom ground floor flat
- Situated on a quiet residential road
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Excellent bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Superb location close to Westfield and transport links
Devenport Road is ideally located moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on Uxbridge Road. Whilst Westfield Shopping Centre is also nearby. Motorists will find the A40/M40 for central London links.
Shepherd's Bush locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The loveliest little café, where the owner Kelly will make you a fantastic flat white and an even better gourmet sandwich.
A fantastic addition to Uxbridge Road, this burger and shake restaurant has a great choice of burgers and hot dogs with delicious toppings.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Goldhawk Road station
Wood Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £892 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 334 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.