Set on a prestigious street this stunning four bedroom house offers beautiful interiors over four floors with a striking open-plan reception room/kitchen and master suite on the first floor.
- Stunning four bedroom house over four floors
- Excellent open-plan living space on the lower ground floor
- Master suite on the first floor with en suite bathroom
- Second top floor en suite bedroom
- Benefits from a private landscaped garden
- Highlighted throughout with classic period character
- Close to local amenities and transport links
St Stephens Avenue is a peaceful location moments from local amenities and transport links as well as being a short distance to central Shepherds Bush.
Shepherd's Bush locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to Uxbridge Road, this burger and shake restaurant has a great choice of burgers and hot dogs with delicious toppings.
Traditional Polish cuisine and a convenient setting just off Shepherd's Bush Common. The dishes are comforting and the interior is welcoming.
Delicious Palestinian food in Shepherd's Bush Market - this place is an institution, having been there since the 1980s.
Goldhawk Road station
Wood Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,673 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,048 (190 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151