A well proportioned two bedroom flat in Southfields offering a bright and stylish décor throughout, a private balcony, communal gardens and off-street parking.
- Stylish second floor flat
- Substantial reception room with ample dining area
- Modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Quality bathroom
- Private balcony with views of communal gardens
- Excellent location close to the All England Lawn Tennis Club
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This delightful flat is situated on a quiet residential estate, just opposite the beautiful green acres of Wimbledon Park and is ideally located just moments from a wide range of local bars, shops and restaurants on Wimbledon Park Road.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 654 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900