A superb four bedroom house offering well presented living space benefiting from bright reception room, stylish eat-in kitchen and charming patio garden.
- Fantastic four bedroom house
- Bright and attractive living space throughout
- Smart reception room
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Lovely patio garden
- Great location in Southfields
Merton Road offers a range of amenities and is close to a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Southfields and close to the beautiful green expanses of Wimbledon Park.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage beats, breakfast and burgers. Best burger in Earlsfield!
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,739 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 882 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.