A stunning two bedroom flat located on the ground and lower ground floors of a beautiful building that used to be a register office where Roger Moore was married.
- Immaculately presented split level terrace flat
- Romantic mahogony lined entrance with porter
- Open plan reception with space to dine
- Grand, double height leaded windows
- Master bedroom with ample storage and en suite
- Double sized second bedroom and family shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tucked quietly behind St James's Underground, Caxton Hall is enviably located with the beauty and charm of St James's Park and Victoria on its door step.
St James's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 802 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000