Boasting a superb location opposite Regent's Park this fabulous one bedroom offers generous living space with neutral décor throughout.
- Bright one bedroom apartment arranged on ground floor
- Attractive apartment building with porter services
- Offers spacious reception room with neutral décor
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Provides generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to wide range of amenities in St John's Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in a prime location close to the green expanses and boating lake of Regent's Park and providing easy access to Marylebone and the West End, the property is ideally placed. The boutiques, cafes and restaurants of St John's Wood are also nearby.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,660 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 660 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000