A stunning two bedroom maisonette situated within a quiet residential mews boasting a garage with off-street parking, bright and spacious interiors and an excellent location.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, one en-suite
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Large garage with space for storage
- Off-street parking
- Secure quiet mews development
- Moments from nearby amenities
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,270 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 980 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000