This superb three bedroom flat over looking the beautiful Regent's Park offers three generous bedrooms with two en-suites as well as a stunning reception room equipped with a glorious bay window.
- Fantastic building with off street parking
- Lift access and on sight concierge
- Beautiful view over Regents Park and London's skyline
- Opulent flat in a traditional décor
- Three spacious bedrooms with two en-suites
- Private balcony over looking Regents Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
North Gate is ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood, a stones throw from Regent's Park and London Zoo, while a wide variety of shops, bars, restaurants and St Johns Underground Station on the nearby Wellington Road.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,439 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000