Situated within an elegant and beautiful church conversion with a desirable location this stunning one bedroom split-level flat boasts contemporary interiors throughout.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Stunning church conversion on a popular road
- Contemporary open-plan reception/kitchen with bright décor
- Features modern and sleek kitchen space
- Offers mezzanine bedroom with stylish interiors
Loudoun Road offers easy access to the bustling amenities of both Fairfax Road and Finchley Road, with St John's Wood, Camden and Hampstead all within easy reach.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,670 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 635 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.