Situated moments from Abbey Road, on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this stunning one bed flat boasts a spacious reception/dining room and lots of character.
- Superb one bedroom flat within a beautiful period conversion
- Bay fronted reception room with ample space to dine
- Abundance of character throughout
- Separate, modern eat-in kitchen with fitted appliances
- Lovely bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Close to shops, amenities of Maida Vale and St John's Wood
- Situated moments from Abbey Road and Regent's Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Marlborough Place is an elegant residential street which offers an outstanding location close to the shops and amenities of Maida Vale and St John's Wood while further benefiting from its proximity to the green open spaces of Regent's Park.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
Hart and Lova
Best croissants in London in lovely laid back non-chain cafe
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
Kilburn High Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,460 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 546 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000