This fantastic three bedroom maisonette boasts bright reception room, lovely private garden, modern eat-in kitchen and large master bedroom ideally located moments from the beautiful St Katherine Docks.
- Lovely three bedroom maisonette in desirable location
- Bright and airy reception room with ample dining space
- Large private garden
- Modern eat-in kitchen with fitted appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom and additional WC
- Fantastic location close to St. Katharine Docks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Burr Close is ideally located in the heart of Wapping with the stunning Thames Path and charming St Katherine Docks moments away.
St Katharine Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Tower Gateway station
Tower Hill station
Fenchurch Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,270 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 836 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222