Situated within an exclusive new development close to the city, this immaculate two bedroom apartment offers open-plan accommodation with high-specification finish throughout and features private balcony.
- Excusive new development close to the city
- Resident's concierge, lift access and underground parking
- Close proximity to amenities and transport links
- Immaculate two bedroom apartment with private balcony
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- Two good sized bedrooms (master with en-suite)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ariel House boasts a prestigious location moments from a fabulous array of bars, shops and restaurants of picturesque St Katharines Dock. Also within close proximity to Tower Hill and the City.
St Katharine Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 883 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222