Set on the upper levels of the prestigious St.Pancras Renaissance London Hotel this stunning two bedroom maisonette is finished to a high contemporary standard and is highlighted with original period features throughout.
- Stunning two bedroom maisonette
- Finished to a high contemporary standard throughout
- Set within the prestigious St.Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- Highlighted with beautiful original period features
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Prime location in the heart of Kings Cross
- Secure building benefitting from a porter
A message from the landlord
A great location and Grade I listed too.
St Pancras Chambers is located moments from a selection of local amenities in King's Cross and Camden. Transport links include St Pancras International and King's Cross Station, which provide frequent services into the city and the West End.
St Pancras locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 697 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000