Set within a modern building this fanastic one bedroom flat offers contemporary living space benefiting from an excellent location close to amenities.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features modern, sleek kitchen area
- Offers generous, well presented bedroom
- Provides ample storage throughout
- Contemporary building with an excellent location
Beatty Road is set just off Stoke Newington Road where there is a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links include Rectory Road (National Rail) supplying easy access into central London.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Specialist eggless cakes for every occasion!
Recently in Time Out as one of the best coffee shops of 2015, this family friendly, independent venue also sells South American street food and tasty breakfasts.
A beautiful, vintage-style café serving yummy cakes and proper coffee. Great for brunch.
Rectory Road station
Stoke Newington station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 463 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.