Offering an excellent location close to Stoke Newington Church Street this superb four bedroom split-level flat benefits from bright and generous living space throughout.
- Fantastic four bedroom flat within lovely period conversion
- Arranged over the ground and lower ground floors
- Offers generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Features well equipped and modern kitchen
- Provides four spacious and well presented bedrooms
- Boasts a superb private garden
- Ideally located moments from Stoke Newington Church Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Albion Road itself offers a selection of local shops, located moments away from the vibrant bars and restaurants of Stoke Newington Church Street.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fabulous steak and a vibrant atmosphere - just as good as the sister restaurant in Clerkenwell.
Sutton and Sons
Best fish and chips in Stoke Newington!
Both an arboretum and a cemetery, Abney Park is one of London's 'Magnificent Seven' cemeteries built by the Victorians in the 19th century with beautiful grounds.
Rectory Road station
Dalston Kingsland station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,222 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,478 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington
020 3728 2100