Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard this fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from a lovely private patio area.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Period conversion on popular residential street
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Offers two well presented and good sized bedrooms
- Benefits from fantastic private patio
- Excellent location close to amenities
Located on a quiet residential street this property offers a great location close to the green spaces of Clissold Park, with the ample amenities and restaurants in close proximity on Church Street.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Recently in Time Out as one of the best coffee shops of 2015, this family friendly, independent venue also sells South American street food and tasty breakfasts.
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
Rectory Road station
Stoke Newington station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 798 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.