This impressive two bedroom apartment is finished to a good contemporary standard throughout, offering fresh neutral décor and a lovely fitted kitchen, and further benefits from a communal garden and off-street parking.
- Brilliant two bedroom apartment
- Set on the second floor of a secure building
- Finished to a high contemporary standard
- Offers a stylish fitted kitchen
- Benefits from a naturally bright and spacious reception
- Ample space to eat in the reception room
- Moments from local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of Stratford and Westfield Stratford
Carnarvon Road is ideally located for the many amenities found on Romford road and nearby Stratford City with the open spaces of West Ham Park also nearby. Stratford and Maryland are the nearest Underground Stations.
Strand on the Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
Great cakes and coffee.
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
Forest Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £965 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 541 (50 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.