Set on a quiet residential road moments from the centre of Stratford, this superb one bedroom flat has been completely refurbished and offers bright and modern living space and a garden.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat
- Modern living space with plentiful natural light
- Contemporary kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely private garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Carnarvon Road is a peaceful residential location within easy reach of the amenities of Romford Road and the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of central Stratford and the Westfield shopping centre.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
Forest Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 469 (43 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585