Finished to high contemporary standard and flooded with natural light, this fantastic one bedroom new build apartment offers a superb open-plan living space with a stylish kitchen, modern bathroom and a large balcony.
- Stylish one bedroom apartment
- Finished to a high contemporary standard
- Securely set on the sixth floor with lift access
- Light-filled open plan living space
- Sleek kitchen and bathroom
- Boasts a large private balcony
- Near superb shops and amenities
- Close to transport links and parks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Mirabelle Gardens is ideally situated close to a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield, with a choice of superb transport links nearby. Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is a short walk away for fantastic open spaces.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
Britain's largest piece of art, you can buy tickets to go up and view London from the top, as well as abseil down and hire it out for private events.
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,353 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 581 (53 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.