This marvellous five bedroom semi-detached house offers an ample living and entertaining space with large eat-in kitchen, lovely garden and garage with off-street parking.
- Large modern five bedroom house
- Spacious double reception room
- Modern and well-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Close to Sutton Common Station
- Large garage with off-street parking spaces
- Quiet road near park
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Lovely garden with jacuzzi
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set on a quiet residential street and is situated within a close proximity to many local amenities, while many parks and great schools are also nearby.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
All your dog grooming needs in this brilliant shop on Grand Drive.
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
Sutton Common station
St Helier station
Morden South station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,365 (219 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450