This magnificent brand new six bedroom house, has been completed to the highest standard throughout and offers amazing living and entertaining space with large garden.
- Immaculate new build house with five en-suite bedrooms
- Finished to a fantastic specification over four floors
- Awesome kitchen diner with folding doors to patio
- Substantial reception room and additional family room
- Sought after road
- Marvellous cinema room and additional two basement rooms
- Secure gated off-street parking
- Ample private garden with tiled patio
Sandy Lane is a quiet sought-after street, situated within a close proximity to amenities offered around Cheam, while the local area also offers parks, gold course and two rail stations nearby.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,616 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,477 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,183 (481 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1450