An expansive and recently refurbished three bedroom duplex apartment, located on the raised and lower ground floors. Boasting stunning marble floors and a striking contemporary finish throughout.
- Impressive three bedroom duplex apartment
- Fully-renovated throughout to an amazing standard
- Three large bedrooms with en suites and storage
- Open-plan reception room with dining area
- Two private patio areas with walk-on glass
- New Nobilia kitchen with marble worktop
- Underfloor heating, Nest thermostat and Wifi-LED lighting
- Marble flooring throughout including designer staircase
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Frognal is located moments from the amenities on Finchley Road including Finchley Road and Frognal and Swiss Cottage Undergound stations.
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,867 (173 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600