An expansive and recently refurbished three bedroom duplex apartment, located on the raised and lower ground floors. Boasting a stunning contemporary finish throughout and open-plan reception/kitchen.
- Impressive three bedroom duplex apartment
- High ceilings and a stunning finish throughout
- Three large bedrooms with en suites and storage
- Open-plan reception room with dining area
- Charming terrace/light-well
- Recently refurbished to an impressive standard
- Moments from Hampstead and Finchley Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Frognal is located moments from the amenities on Finchley Road including Finchley Road and Frognal and Swiss Cottage Undergound stations.
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,867 (173 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600