With a flexible layout, allowing a more conventional three bedroom set up, or a more versatile five bedroom arrangement, this two storey house has been recently decorated throughout and also has a garden.
- Two ground floor reception rooms/bedrooms
- Large kitchen with ample space for dining
- Access to the garden and guest WC
- Large master bedroom with bay window and wardrobes
- Two additional first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Unbeatable location for convenience
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Undine Street is less than a minute away from a range of amenities within Tooting Broadway, including many restaurants featuring foods from across the world, Northern Line links from Tooting Broadway station, and good bus routes from the High Road.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best fish and chips in South London, right on Tooting High Street.
The Trafalgar Arms
A brilliant gastro pub that has been refurbished beautifully. The outdoor seating area at the front is great in the summer.
Tooting Broadway Market
One of the busiest markets in the South West, Tooting Market injects life and diversity to the already vibrant Tooting Broadway area. We're always talking about the property market, this is the real market we should be raving about!
Tooting Broadway station
Tooting Bec station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,191 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting
020 3728 2150