This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts contemporary interiors throughout including a bright and airy reception room and a private balcony with stunning views.
- Impressive two bedroom apartment
- Bright and airy reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Access to a private balcony with stunning views
- Communal gym and cinema room
- Moments away from local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pan Peninsula benefits from an array of luxuries within the estate including a cinema, restaurants, a cocktail bar and a gym. For further amenities, Canary Wharf is a close proximity whist South Quay DLR Station is nearby for services into the City.
Tower Hamlets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,877 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,078 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 827 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.