Live in the height of luxury, this magnificent three bedroom apartment, offers great views from a its large decked balcony and further enjoys an impressive reception room.
- Spacious reception with sliding doors to balcony
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Separate dining room / fourth bedroom
- Smart, fitted kitchen
- Ample storage throughout
- Views over Victoria and Buckingham Palace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Palace Street is ideally located close to the many amenities of Victoria and is close to Victoria Station (British Rail, Circle, District and Victoria lines).
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,484 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000