With spacious rooms, contemporary styling and a large balcony with unbeatable views of the Thames, this superb three bedroom apartment offers riverside living at its best.
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift to second floor
- Generous reception room with doors to the balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Smart bathroom
- Wraparound balcony overlooking River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A great range of on-site amenities are available, the property is close to the shops and bars of Wandsworth Town, and the varied amenities of Fulham and Chelsea just across the water.
Wandsworth Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Be At One
Super tasty cocktails and a fantastic happy hour, where all cocktails are 2-4-1. The staff are so friendly and there's a good vibe here on a Friday and Saturday night.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,847 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,194 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,244 (115 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111