Boasting gorgeous views across London, this stunning two bedroom flat is wonderfully spacious and modern within offering two double bedrooms, one en suite, winter garden, concierge service and shuttle bus service.
- Stunning reception room with views over the River Thames
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Concierge and shuttle bus service
- Gorgeous winter garden with beautiful views
- Residents gym and pool
- Fantastic location within Putney
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eastfields Avenue is located just moments from the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park, while Wandsworth Town and Putney are also within an easy reach, offering a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Wandsworth Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,056 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000