This bright and spacious three bedroom flat is located within a Tudor-style block in North Ealing moments from local amenities and station, offering a well presented interior and a private balcony.
- Spacious first floor flat with light and airy atmosphere
- Spacious reception room with fireplace and door to balcony
- Well equipped kitchen with good storage space
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Private balcony with lovely views
- Moments from local amenities and station
- Access to attractive communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located within a beautiful Tudor-style block the property is close to an extensive range of shops, restaurants and bars in Ealing Broadway, along with the pleasant open spaces of Ealing Common.
West Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the most open parks in Ealing - a great place to have a picnic, go for a run or play sports.
The Clay Oven
An Ealing institution that does a great curry.
A Polish deli selling a fantastic breakfast sandwich!
North Ealing station
West Acton station
Ealing Common station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,012 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,035 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550