Situated in sought-after West End Village, this fantastic two bedroom house is well presented with a private rear garden and off-street parking.
- A superb two bedroom house
- Located in sought after West End Village
- Presented in excellent condition with neutral interiors
- Kitchen with space for dining and doors to garden
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
There is a good range of local amenities available in West End, with either Guildford or Woking both within easy reach for a more comprehensive selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest station is Brookwood (National Rail).
West End village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chobham Equestrian Centre
A fantastic place to pick up tack and outdoor accessories for the horse lovers amongst us.
Goldsworth Park Lake
A lovely spot for an evening walk.
The best independent bike shop in Surrey, with a great selection of bikes at reasonable prices.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,634 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,730 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Surrey Heath
- Total Sq Ft:
- 632 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.