Ideally located for amenities, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts well presented accommodation with 16' reception room and smart kitchen, set within a beautiful period property.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom first floor flat
- Offers bright and contemporary living space
- Within a striking period conversion with off-street parking
- Comprises generous 16' reception room
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely location for local amenities and transport
Melrose Road is situated close to the green spaces of King George's Park and close to amenities in Wandsworth with a further selection of shops, bars and restaurants within easy reach in Putney. The nearest station is East Putney.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 449 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.