A delightful one bedroom, first floor flat situated in a period building in a popular area of West Kensington, offering bright and airy interiors with neutral décor.
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan integrated kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower room with stylish fittings
Located on the North End Road this flat is conveniently situated moments from a range of local shops and amenities, with a further selection situated on nearby Fulham Broadway.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 285 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.