A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a sought-after development boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and first come first serve off-street parking.
- Presented in excellent condition
- Bright reception room with space to dine and balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room and bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Off-street parking on a first come first serve basis
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Barons Keep is well placed for the vast selection of amenities and transport links in Hammersmith and Barons Court. The property is also moments from the fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes on Kensington High Street.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
An intimate setting with exceptionally accommodating staff and a diverse menu.
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,456 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,310 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151