A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a sought-after development boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and first come first serve off-street parking.
- Presented in excellent condition
- Bright reception room with space to dine and balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room and bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Off-street parking on a first come first serve basis
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Barons Keep is well placed for the vast selection of amenities and transport links in Hammersmith and Barons Court. The property is also moments from the fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes on Kensington High Street.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The River Café
It ain't cheap, but it is the finest Italian cooking this side of the Dolomites!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,456 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,310 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.