This fantastic three bedroom split-level maisonette is presented in excellent condition, offering spacious living and entertaining accommodation with lovely private garden.
- Spacious three bedroom maisonette
- Generous bright reception room with high ceilings
- Sleek expansive kitchen with room to dine
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Two double bedrooms and further good-sized single room
- Smart bathroom suite
- Wonderful private rear garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gipsy Road is located within easy reach to the Crystal Palace Triangle where many amenities can be found. Gipsy Hill station is within walking distance.
West Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A taste of the Mediterranean, this Italian deli also has a patio garden, where you can sit and enjoy their delicious dishes.
Norwood Grove House
Known locally as the "White House", Norwood Grove House and its well-tended formal gardens were opened in 1926 by the future King Edward VIII. It is the centrepiece of Norwood Grove itself; a large expanse of grass from which you can overlook Streatham and its surrounding areas. It is thoroughly underutilised and all the better for it!
Vegetarian and pescetarian restaurant with the best fat chips EVER.
West Norwood station
Gipsy Hill station
Tulse Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,287 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace
020 8772 8080