A fabulous and extremely spacious one bedroom flat boasting a bright reception room and a stylish eat-in kitchen, this lovely flat is in excellent condition and is light and airy throughout.
- Splendid, light and airy one bedroom flat
- Set on the third floor of a well maintained apartment block
- Benefiting from a fantastic reception room
- Located moments from Parliament Square and Victoria
- Eat-in kitchen
- Well-proportioned bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Abbey Orchard Road is perfectly located for the sights, shops, restaurants and bars of Westminster, Whitehall and Victoria as well as St James's Park. The nearest public transport links to the flat is St James's Park Station.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 757 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000