Set moments from Victoria Street and a wide variety of shops, bars and boutiques, this stunning four bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers a grand reception room and a high-quality finish.
- Stunning four bedroom, fifth floor flat
- Presented in a high quality, contemporary fashion
- Impressively proportioned grand reception room
- Provides stylish well fitted kitchen
- Four well presented, good-sized bedrooms (one en suite)
- Set within a beautiful red brick mansion block
Carlisle Place is situated just south of Green Park near to a good selection of shops, cafés and restaurants in Belgravia and Pimlico. Victoria Station (Victoria, District and Circle lines and National Rail) is conveniently close for transport links.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,776 (164 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000