Set within a prestigious residential development in the heart of Westminster, this fabulous three bedroom apartment features a bright modern living space with access to onsite gym and sauna faculties.
- Highly sought after development with 24hr concierge
- Well arranged over the fifth floor, accessed via lift
- Stunning three bedroom flat with master having an en-suite
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Neutrally decorated with wood floors throughout
- On-site gym, spa and sauna facilities
Marsham Street is well located for the many pavement lined cafes and galleries of Westminster with some fashionable shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street the sights of St James Park and Buckingham Palace are also moments away.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,250 (116 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000