This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a secure development within easy reach of transport links.
- Well proportioned one bedroom second floor flat
- Secure development on quiet residential cul de sac
- Good amount of bright living space and double bedroom
- Well equipped kitchen and smart bathroom
- Greate location within easy reach of transport links
The property is located within easy reach of East Barnet Village while Oak Hill Park is also only a short distance away.
Whetstone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A traditional pub with great food and drink, six screens for sports, outside bars, beautiful garden and a covered terrace.
A warm and welcoming American brasserie. The atmosphere is always buzzing, beautifully presented inside and absolutely divine food accompanied by a large wine selection.
Oak Hill Park
One of Barnet's many beautiful parks, which are a big feature of the area.
Oakleigh Park station
New Barnet station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,560 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,242 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 474 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.