This fantastic gated four bedroom house found in Willesden Green boasts a newly refurbished and spacious interior living space throughout, private garden with access to garage and a location ideal for all amenities.
- A fantastic gated four bedroom house
- Newly refurbished and spacious interior
- Expansive double reception room
- Stunning kitchen/dining room leading to garden
- Fantastic master bedroom with modern en suite bathroom
- Lovely private garden
- Ample off-street parking and a garage
Bryan Avenue is ideally located for all local amenities found on Willesden High Road with the open spaces of Roundwood Park also nearby.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything from fireplaces to vintage travel trunks, amazing antiques to helping you tell the time...
I love the Revital health food store on Willesden's High Road. Stocks all my necessities.
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Willesden Green station
Kensal Rise station
Dollis Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,257 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,070 (192 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.