This stylish two bedroom property boasts stunning lateral accommodation with a sleek finish, private entrance and fabulous private garden.
- Amazing two bedroom detached property
- Stunning finish throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms suite's with underfloor heating
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Utility room/guest cloakroom
- Fabulous garden with artificial lawn
- Private entrance
The property is located within easy reach of the restaurant's shops and bars of Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
The Little Taperia
A recent addition to Tooting High Street, this delightful tapas restaurant has a very reasonably priced menu.
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Haydons Road station
Colliers Wood station
South Wimbledon station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 899 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.