An impressive, newly built five bedroom detached house, benefiting from integrated audio sound system, digitally controlled lighting, throughout, garden and roof terrace with view over The All England tennis club.
- Exceptionally spacious three storey, detached house
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish kitchen/diner offering integrated Siemens appliances
- Second reception room with wall-to-wall bi-folding doors
- Substantial master bedroom with en suite and roof terrace
- Four further spacious bedrooms, one also with en suite
- Pretty landscaped garden with lawn and patio areas
- Integrated air conditioning and home multimedia system
The property, which has has been newly renovated throughout, is superbly situated opposite the Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis Club and is within easy reach of the shops, cafes and bars of Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,756 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,295 (213 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900