A lovely one bedroom third floor flat, set within a period property, ideally located on Queens Road for the many local amenities on Wimbledon Broadway.
- Superb third floor flat in period property
- Bright reception room with lovely wood floors
- Well equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Quality bathroom
- Presented in great condition throughout
- Excellent location close to many shops and amenities
- Comes with a private section of garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is superbly situated within easy reach of a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars in Wimbledon town centre with Wimbledon station (National Rail, District Line, Tramlink) also nearby.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,301 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Merton (other areas)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 471 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900