London's conveyancing experts
Once you've made the decision to sell your property and appointed your estate agent, one of the next things on your list will be to instruct an experienced conveyancing solicitor.
- Efficient and experienced solicitors
- One of the largest panels of property solicitors in London
- Real time updates
Why use Conveyan
- No sale, no legal fee
- Fixed legal fee
- Legal fees only payable on completion of sale or purchase
- Real-time text updates
- Personal relationship - one solicitor to one client
- Online case tracking 24/7
Be sale ready with Conveyan
Often sellers don't instruct a solicitor until they have accepted an offer.
Being Sale Ready means that all paperwork and supporting information are prepared in advance, so contracts can be sent out the day an offer is accepted, leading to a faster exchange.
It is their job to make the legal side of your sale proceed as smoothly as possible and the successful sale of your property can often be reliant on the instruction of an efficient and experienced solicitor.