A stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment offering wonderfully spacious accommodation, double-height ceilings, two roof terraces, a hot tub and beautiful views over Battersea Park and the River Thames.
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift to the ninth floor
- Vast dual-aspect reception room
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and chic en suite
- Generous second bedroom with en suite shower
- Roof terrace with hot tub and amazing views
- Second roof terrace, balcony overlooking the gardens
- Secure underground parking space
Battersea Park and the amenities of Battersea are on the doorstep and the bars and boutiques of Chelsea are a short journey over the river.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111