Set within a superb gated development overlooking the River Thames at Albert Bridge, this magnificent 5 bedroom apartment offers incredible lateral space with beautiful river views.
- Secure entry, 24hr concierge and Lift access
- Generous reception room with door to river facing balcony
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances and space to dine
- 4 generous bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Additional bedroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Balcony and 2 terraces with river and park views
- 2 underground parking spaces plus guest parking
- Elegant decor and attractive wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,474 (322 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Waterside Point is a peaceful riverside location moments from the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Parkgate Road and Battersea Bridge Road. Battersea Park is on the doorstep and the attractions of Chelsea just over the river.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Big Easy
Best value weekday lunch meu. Think glass of Prosecco and sizzling plate of chicken fajitas for £10.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111