This stunning split-level two bedroom church conversion offers beautifully presented accommodation, including a bright open-plan living space with original features.
- Split level over the second and third floors
- Lots of original features creating a unique home
- Bright dining/reception room with exposed ornate beams
- Well equipped kitchen
- Huge master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Large bathroom
- Beautifully finished throughout
- Stunning church conversion with lift access
Crescent Road is located within easy reach of the numerous shops, bars and restaurants of central Beckenham while the green space of Kelsey Park is also close by.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Love 'A' Slice
Cheesecakes, cream cakes and milkshakes - heaven for those with a sweet tooth!
Lovely little Italian restaurant with wood fire cooked pizzas! Also accept Tastecards in the week, which is a great bargain!
Coppers is a beautiful restaurant in an old police station. The food here is lovely and the afternoon tea with prosecco is a real treat!
Beckenham Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262